Standard Greece 8€ FlatRate
Standard Greece 2–7 business days after your order is processed.
International standard 16€ FlatRate
International standard 5-8 business days after your order is processed
FedEx 35€ FlatRate
FedEx 2 business days after your order is processed for orders placed by 2mp ET
OUR RETURN POLICY.
We are aware that despite the increase in online shopping in recent years and despite the fact that most people are relatively comfortable with making a purchase off the internet, certain issues can occur.
Especially in the case of clothing, we all know that however appealing an item may look in a photo and however accurate the descriptions and the measurements are, it still may not look right when we put it on.
We firmly believe that our customers should be 100% satisfied with what they get and if not then they should be entitled to a hassle-free return policy.
With this in mind we kindly ask you to note the following with regard to shipping and returns:
- We offer delivery via regular mail as well as next-day FedEx delivery. Please bear in mind that orders are dispatched on business days only, which means that any next-day orders made on a Friday will not be delivered until Monday since we do not currently offer Saturday delivery.
- You can return or exchange any item from this collection within 20 days, providing that the item is in its original condition and with all tags intact. Please bear in mind that this is at your own expense.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. In the case of a returned item please allow for up to 2 weeks from the day you post your package for your account to be credited. Depending on your bank,it can take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your statement.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition with all tags attached.
- Merchandise must not be used, worn, altered, or washed
Please feel free to let us know why you wish to return or exchange your product.
Our Payment Gateways allows you to pay through various channels such as
Visa, Mastercard, AMex cards etc.
- The webpage fashiondmd.com, is an electronic shop that displays and sells items of the clothing line FashionDMD, a company owned by Dorothy Moustaka-Dessypris, based and registered in Greece (Tax Identification Number 039200025, Tax Office DOY NEAS SMYRNIS). The company’s e-commerce office is located at 6, Agias Fotinis Street, 171 21 Nea Smirni, Greece.
- Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
- Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
- The present terms fully comply with current European and Greek legislation; users acknowledge the company’s right to modify any provisions of the present terms to the extent that such modification would neither affect legally binding obligations of either party nor affect any accomplished situations.
Website users acknowledge they have read the present terms, agree with them and undertake to comply with them.
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- In order to perform any transaction through the “Fashion DMD” e-shop and to place an order for any of the company’s products, you will be asked to provide some personal data. When you place an order, you will be asked to provide your full name and surname, the address for the delivery of products, your phone number (whichever phone number you specify), your email address and, in case you choose to use your credit card as a payment method, you will be asked to provide the card number, its expiry date as well as the 3-digit security code of your card.
- Our company shall process this data in accordance with article 7Α par. 1 (b) of Law 2472/1997, in order to complete the order placed and shall in no way disclose, publish or sell this data to any third parties, except if a legal procedure that involves the lifting of confidentiality is initiated (L. 2225/1994) or pursuant to other obligations arising from national implementation of Directive 24/2006.
- The www.fashiondmd.com website uses SSL protocol for safe online business transactions. In this way, all credit card information is encrypted so that it may not be read or changed while transferred in the Internet.
- SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) is now a global Internet standard for the certification of websites to Internet users and for the encryption of data between Internet users and web servers. An SSL encrypted communication requires all information interchanged between a customer and a server to be encrypted by the sender’s software and to be decoded by the recipient’s software; in this way, personal data are protected while transferred in the Internet. Furthermore, all information sent via SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies if such data have been changed while transferred.
- There will be cases (e.g., when you visit and browse through the various pages of our comwebsite prior to making a purchase; or when we wish to ensure that we can reach you with new product information) where we may ask you to submit some of your personal details (name, profession, e-mail address, date of birth, etc).
- Any and all personal data that you submit to our fashiondmd.com website is exclusively reserved for use by the service corresponding to the page(s) where you have submitted your data. Such data, according to the stipulations of Law 2472/97 (where applicable) governing the protection and processing of personal data, is treated as fully confidential.
- Product features and other details are available online and you can find any related information by following the search guide provided in our websites and by clicking on the name of the relevant product.
- ORDERING AND CONSUMER PROTECTION
Placing an order through the e-shop signifies that you are entering into a distance selling agreement, which is governed by the legal framework of Law 2251/1994, as amended.
Terms of Sale
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- You may enter into a valid order through our e-shop provided that you are a legally capable person according to the Greek Civil Code (that is if you are eighteen years of age or older and are not under judicial guardianship with regard to entering sales agreements). Representatives of legal entities may also place orders; our company reserves the right to claim from supervisors or guardians any order made by legally incapacitated persons.
- PLACING AN E-SHOP ORDER
- You need to fill out a special form with the necessary data in order to enter into the sales agreement. It is important to specify a phone number and a valid e-mail address
- To facilitate payment for those who wish to buy products from our e-shop, www.fashiondmd.com offers the following payment methods:
- Credit card. Your credit card is charged on the date your order is dispatched. Our website, www.fashiondmd.com, has taken all necessary precautions for the security of your all card transactions.
- www.fashiondmd.com receives paypal payments.
- Upon sending the order form, consumers receive an online a copy of their order that they may save.
- All prices shown under the relevant lists of each product include VAT; www.fashiondmd.com reserves the right to change prices without notice to the consumers.
NOTE: Non EU-Customers shall be subject to any charges that may arise from exchange rate differences, customs clearances, etc., for which our company shall bear no liability.
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
Follow the link here to view our Delivery & Returns policy
- Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of fashiondmd.com or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by fashiondmd.com and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
I. Applicable law
For any dispute arising from the use of services or for any other reason between the user and the Company, the Greek Law is applicable and the Courts of Athens are responsible.
- Force majeure: If, due to force majeure (i.e. adverse weather conditions, strikes, etc.), we fail to deliver you the products within the set time-limit, we will contact you through e-mail in order for you to confirm whether or not you wish your order to be completed, under said circumstances. FASHIONDMD shall not be liable for any situation arising without its fault and shall do whatever is humanly possible for your best service.
- Modification of terms: The website www.fashiondmd.com reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions regarding transactions. The company undertakes to update the present text for any modification of or addition to the terms.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?